In sports hospitality, there’s always a plethora of events to choose from. Host your corporate events in an exhilarating and stylish environment with luxuries which standard ticket holding guests cannot enjoy.
World class sports hospitality venues are designed with visitor expectations in mind. They won’t disappoint; state of the art facilities, exceptional decor, food and drink to dazzle the connoisseur, Wi-Fi connectivity, brand advertising opportunities and even the newspaper of the day. Every detail is taken care of.
Why not network at Ascot, increase brand awareness at the rugby autumn internationals or the Six Nations, reward top achievers on your team with a day at the Emirates Stadium or Old Trafford. Give them a premiership masterclass in football. Spend time out of the office with an associate that you want to reassure about how valuable they are to your success, at Wimbledon or Queen’s Club tennis events or as cars race past at Goodwood or Silverstone.
In this increasingly digital world making the decision to spend time socially with a fellow business person or group is not only a welcome day away from the workplace, it sets you above rivals. If you know that your guest is a rugby autumn internationals fan or a cricket enthusiast, use the information wisely; they’ll appreciate you noting their interests to give them an outstanding corporate events experience.
Corporate events create positive and lasting memories. Compare the effects of a pub lunch or a drink in the boardroom against the impression that a sports hospitality experience, maybe meeting icons of the sport, will produce and you’ll realise that on a personal and professional level sports hospitality at events is invaluable. They also have a proven excellent return on investment.
Please don’t draw the independent components of a day at Twickenham, Aintree or the Hurlingham Club together yourself; it’s a time consuming, sometimes frustrating task. Trust the professionals at DTB Sports and Events to build a bespoke package or take advantage of one of the pre-tailored offerings. They have years of experience, strong working relationships with the venues management and can achieve cost savings on your DIY endeavours.
DTB Sports and Events example 2018/2019 sports hospitality package at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium in an executive box.
- Champagne reception on arrival.
- Pre-match three course buffet.
- Complimentary selected wines, beers and soft drinks.
- Private 10, 12 or 15 seat executive box with external seating balcony.
- Match day programme and an Arsenal gift per guest.
- Half-time cheese and biscuits.
- Full-time tea and coffee.
- LCD screens.
- State of the art facilities.
Or the Fever-Tree Tennis Championships, Queen’s Club, 17th-23rd June 2019.
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket.
- Seat cushion.
- Private tables for 10/12 guests. Smaller numbers allocated on a shared basis.
- Delightful garden terrace.
- Sunken ice wells or wine buckets on tables; complimentary beer and wine.
- Glass of Moët & Chandon champagne.
- Delicious three-course hybrid dining experience.
- Indulge in a modern twist on afternoon tea.
- Complimentary bar (excludes champagne.)
- Official souvenir programme on request.
Please don’t hesitate to book your outstanding day at an iconic sports event; call DTB Sports and Events today.