The job role of an operative executive is to manage the operations, activities and maintenance of facilities and workplace. He can report to different departments of the company like Chief Financial Officer, Facilities Head or Chief Operations Manager but he also has direct access to the senior management.
The major tasks which an operations executive needs to do are mentioned below:
- Interacting with the upper management to draft strategic operations objectives.
- Develop long term plans and programs to accomplish strategic goals.
- Create and handle the financial operating and capital expenses and budget of the company.
- Monitor operation performance of external and internal service providers.
- Monitor the condition and performance of the facility and make recommendations in funding levels and spending programs.
- Render a workplace setting which is in sync to productive working.
- Monitor satisfaction of the workers.
- Monitor construction work and renovation projects.
- Monitor performance graphs
- Receive and approve notifications
- Make operational tactics and strategies to make sure the company meets its objectives and works well.
- Support the top executives of the company.
- Be liable for the operations of the business
- Be accountable for other roles too in marketing, sales and customer care to make sure growth occurs for the benefit of the company.
- Manage system and fabricate the sources in the company to accomplish desired goals.
The pros of an operations executive career are mentioned below:
- High salaries as per your position in the company
- A good influence over the direction your company may take.
- Benefit to set your schedule as per your wish.
- Associated with high prestige executive positions.
Skills and competencies needed for Operations Executive Jobs
The role of an operations executive requires that the person should handle all types of personnel and professional sectors. Apart from having good interactive skills, here are some core skills needed for this job profile.
- He should have the capability to evaluate large amount of data.
- He should have appropriate business judgment.
- He should have leadership abilities.
- He should be self-motivated.
- She should know how to take quick decisions on the exact time.
- He should have effective time management skills.
- He should be self-motivated so that the people working under him are always pumped up.
Graduate degree in the field of business in segment related to the company’s core area is educational qualifications needed for operations executive job. It is important for the aspiring applicant to have prior experience in working at beginning levels of the corporate world. Yu can also go for master’s degree in Business to create a substratum in this field.
With the above mentioned abilities and skills, anyone can perform the role of an operations executive. You can get amazing job opportunities at Aasaan Jobs. Check out the listing and choose the one appropriate for you. And there will be so much scope for you in the coming years.